Russian occupying forces attacked JFO positions 12 times, three times using Minsk-proscribed weapons.
Russian troops continue shelling civilian settlements, which endangers the life and health of civilians. May 6, the enemy twice with a 120-mm mortar bombarded Troitske village, Popasnyanskyi district. Fortunately, civilian casualties were avoided.
Within the action area of Skhid semistrategic group the Russian troops committed attacks with:
– grenade launchers of various systems and large-caliber machine guns – in the area of Talakivka settlement;
– grenade launchers of various systems, large-caliber machine guns and small arms – near the village of Pavlopil;
– automatic stand-alone grenade launchers, large-caliber machine guns and small arms – near the village of Lebedynske;
– large-caliber machine guns – near the settlements of Marinka and Hranite.
Within the action area of Pivnich semistrategic group the Russian troops committed attacks with:
– 120-mm mortars and armament of infantry fighting vehicles – near the village of Novozvanivka;
– 120-mm mortars – near the village of Troitske.
The Joint Forces used weapons on call to retaliate the enemy’s provocations.
No losses have been reported among Ukrainian defenders.
Intelligence sources indicate five Russians were destroyed.