May 23, the Russian occupying forces in Ukraine attacked JFO positions 11 times, using Minsk-proscribed weapons once.
Within the action area of Skhid semistrategic group the Russian troops committed attacks with:
– anti-tank missile systems near Mykolaivka and Pisky
– heavy machine-gun grenade launchers and large-caliber machine guns near Pavlopil;
– heavy antitank grenade launchers and small arms near Starohnativka and Chermalyk ;
– heavy anti-tank grenade launchers near Opytne village;
– grenade launchers of various systems and small arms around the town of Avdiivka;
– automatic heavy-duty grenade launchers near the town of Pishevyk.
Within the action area of Pivnich semistrategic group the Russian troops committed attacks with 120 and 82 mm mortars, as well as from large-caliber machine guns near Zolote-4.
“As a result of shelling, Ukrainian soldier was wounded,” the JFO report reads.
Intelligence sources indicate two Russian soldiers were destroyed and another – wounded.
The Joint Forces used weapons on call to retaliate the enemy’s provocations.