May 30, the Russian occupying forces attacked JFO positions eight times, using Minsk-proscribed weapons four times.
The JFO press center reports.
Within the action area of Skhid semistrategic group the Russian troops committed attacks with
– 120mm mortars near the village Vodiane;
– 82mm mortars and large-caliber machine guns near the village of Pisky;
– grenade launchers of various systems and large-caliber machine guns in the area of the settlement Opytne;
– grenade launchers of various systems and small arms near the village Pishevyk;
– hand-held anti-tank grenade launchers and small arms twice near the settlements of Verkhnetoretsk and Avdiivka.
Within the action area of Pivnich semistrategic group the Russian troops committed attacks with:
– 122mm artillery systems, 120mm mortars, infantry fighting vehicles and automatic grenade launchers near the settlement of Novoluhanske ;
– 82mm mortars near Krymske settlement.
The Joint Forces used weapons on call to retaliate the enemy’s provocations. Intelligence sources indicate Russian terrorist was wounded.
“As a result of shelling, two Ukrainian soldiers were wounded,” the report reads.